Below you will find a step-by-step explanation of how to set up 2FA.
- Log in to your BUX Crypto account
- Navigate to 'Settings'
- Under 'Security' you will find the option '2FA'
- To use 2FA, you must first install an Authenticator app on your mobile phone and have access to your phone while logging in to your account. You can use apps according to the TOTP standard such as Google Authenticator, LastPass and Authy.
- Open the Authenticator app you have chosen on your mobile device, and select the option to scan a QR code, or manually enter the authentication key. To scan the code, point your device’s camera at the QR code on your screen.
- Please save the 'Secret Key' code in a secure place and do NOT lose them. If you ever misplace or lose your authentication device (mobile phone, etc.), you need these codes to log in to your Authenticator account again.
- After scanning the QR code, BUX Crypto will automatically be added to your 2FA device.
- Enter the generated code to enable 2FA
Congratulations! You have now strengthened the security of your BUX Crypto account!